but we shared a moment that will last till the end 


           Anyone that knows me personally will know TWO things about my personal style; the first being that I hate pink, the second being that black is my favourite colour!




Just found something that was buried in my drafts! I’m so in love with the Black leather jacket that contrasts against the simplicity of my top and the Daniel Wellington classic oxford men watch.


 





Just in case you’re looking to purchase your own Daniel Wellington Watch, here’s your last chance to make use of our discount code. Enter discount code [MANI ] for 15% off before you check-out. Offer ends 15th September!







Double Buckle Strap Flat Sandals in Black
Double Buckle Strap Flat Sandals in Black +Choies 
the multicoleur socks are from minga berling you can found a lot of style here minga berling